3.21.2014

LADY SPRING BREAK WEEKEND!!!

SPRING IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!
Spring break is happening, as most people after they graduate college spring break does not really exist. Perhaps well at least for myself and I'm sure for many if you want a break its more like a weekend. If your lucky a long weekend by the pool or and ocean front something, house hotel, apartment building pool or even a park....whatever you can to take a break and great a little sun.
THE LOOK
This spring my continuation to pastel colors, monochromatic, and quirky conversational prints are season less. Though I am currently loving a mule shoes again... I have a couple style already in my shoes collection, but I'm excited for these styles above.
 More jelly please...I always been a fan of the jelly sandals there soooo comfy. I love heeled grown up but playful ones by Sophia Webster. I just love her work, I think we would be friends.
Not much of a bag lady... as a stylist I find the backpack is more useful for adventures... currently looking for a great fashion backpack some utility glam in a fun color. The statement jewelry...yes please... so cute in pastel gems. Yay! To affordable costume lovelies.
Cheers to Spring Adventures
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...