11.28.2009

My Opera...

Hello I  wanted to start this documentation process in saying sorry... It's been forever since i've posted anything on my Lookbook and Chicpotia....

I have been working on an opera, called "Luz y Sombra." An electro bilingual opera that means light and shadow or darkness in english. The full opera is to debut in late Friday January 29th and Saturday 30th of this new year to come 2010.
Luz y Sombra will be perform at a lovely venue called "Highways" in Santa Monica California.
www.highwaysperformance.org
I have only performed a couple of acts this year at Wildness in Westlake and Drrrama in Hollywood (which i perform on my birthday! )The full story will unfolded this January.

I get so excited just thinking about it and so nervous all at the same time... here is a couple of shots from previous short performances... Enjoy...


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...