12.13.2009

LOOKBOOK.nu & REVOLVE Style Guide Launch Party

It was so raining so hard when i got  to Revolve store on Melorse Ave.
I was a little wet...  :(  it felt me a little caught off guard...
Though i used live in San Francisco for a number of years. haha..
I guess all the sun has made me spoiled.
So here the concept- Lookbook.nu- lookbook.nu reached out to Revolve Clothing- revolveclothing.com
for a Winter Style guide 2010... Check it out...

Alas here is my L.A. raining day look....
Vintage top and Leather jacket, American Apparel Strip up tights, BCBG ruffle tier leather skirt,
My old beaten up gold leather oxfords.


It was a really long day in the day...
I found a delicious Pop cake in my purse from the party... oh man was it amazingly good.
I want more!!!
I had the red velvet. It a ball of cake on a stick for your traveling pleasure... I'm always on the go it's perfect.  Ilovepopcakes.com -ilovepopcakes.com



There so cute....
xoxoxoxo
until next time.





3 comments :

Joshua Logan said...

Love those tights!

FashionJazz said...

Stunning tights!! Hope u well : ) xx

Jasna

www.fashionjazz.co.za

Unknown said...

Love those tights!
Womens Leather Halter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...