1.24.2010

la vie en rose...

It has been raining for almost a week and some days...it has been beautiful and sad at the same time...
I took a long walk around my neighborhood...during my walk I felt ashamed I don't enjoy my neighborhood's beauty as mush as I should and truly want to.
The air felt ...oh so fresh and new... it make me feel anew and welcoming to new adventures...
I guess I am just really staring to feeling the new year and decade... <3
I have not worn color in what felt like weeks ... which it's weird for me because I love color...



the look...
neon peachy pink specks sweater from H&M, shiny gray tights from American Apperal, my laser rose cut white Docs.













4 comments :

Maria@Chicisimo said...

Your outfit is awesome! TRULY awesome! I love it! Not only for the colours, I love your docs. I have no words to tell you how much I like them :D!
Good pictures!

I. Strada said...

Nice!

Marla Singer said...

love your sweater! great docs too <3

My Yahaira said...

thank you for all your comments!
many cheers

-yahaira

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...