2.08.2010

I Heart Peewee Herman!!!

So my awesome friend Misty called me in the afternoon with .... Guess what? We going to see Peewee Herman's closing night show!!! ahhhhhhh!
We had been talking about since it was first announce but some how we ended up waiting to the last night.
 Last year I saw so many legends I wanted to start off my year with a childhood icon.
PEEWEE !!!! (ALL OF PEEWEE'S CHILDREN HAVE GROWN UP) :)
I  have been collecting all the images from my "Luz y Sombra" (the Opera) from my friends
Im still not done editing...




Anyways back to Mr.Herman.... After freaking out… my second thought was...
What to wear right? ... Vintage knit "teddy bear dress" with Paolo Iantorono boots and of course my old Peewee Doll!
(Above a cute pix of Misty, me and P.H. doll)
This event was strict on No photos so I could not take really good ones...




The Set... Just how I remembered it!!
so the word of the day was "FUN" and you know what that means.....




Miss Yvonne and Cowboy Curtis...


A really blurry Peewee and cast at closing of show...


 What an Awesome night... :)
i love you Peewee!!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...