4.20.2012

MY FRIDAY COACHELLA 2012 MUST SEE!!


Ay Coachella...my favorite mix of musica will be played this Friday at Emipre Polo Club...good ole Rock'n Roll with touches of synth.  I'm super excited to see the shy Hope Sandoval of Mazzy Star sing her epic 90's ball-and, "Fade into You." Dance with the kids from Hello Seahorse and Alan Palomo of Neon Indian. Having Latino performers to has a special bonus. :)
Friday night also will rock my rock world even further with the lovely british invasion of Madness and can I say PULP!! only to fall in love even further with my favorite instrument the voice... with the voice of Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys. VIVA LA MUSICA !!
CHECKING OUT
AND MORE I WANT TO SEE :)

COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2012

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...