5.08.2013

//LOOKS// DANCES IN THE DESERT...MY FAVORITE HOT HOT APRIL LOOKS!

OH APRIL!!
I can't believe it's already May. April was a crazy month; celebrating my half birthday in Palm Springs/ Coachella weekend uno,to finally settling down and doing my taxes... injuring my knee dancing and back to the desert for Coachella weekend dos.
 I became really sick after Coachella weekend dos.That dust was not a healthy dust...gross I don't even want to seriously think about it what was in the sand storm.
I danced it off!! Knee injury and all...I danced my stresses away all through April. :)
OUTFITS...
 Bustier were my top choices for keeping cool in the desert heat.
Flower and fruit still are obsession for prints. My half birthday white playsuit made me want to dance all day!! 
Keep on dancing!!
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...