9.26.2013

//PFW// GARETH PUGH AND ME...

 
 FROM A BRIT TO A BRIT ALEISTER THE BEAR LOVES GARETH PUGH!!!

It's my first time at Paris Fashion Week, and I would like to thank my friend Sylvia for making this happen. Green. Magic. 
The green lighting set the tone of mystery. 
I've admired and dreamed of Gareth Pugh's creations from the beginning of his career. I love  performance style of creating. The first look was a beautiful bird from a non existing world... or perhaps an extinct one... the infamous Dodo bird? The futurist silhouettes, the 40's style hair reminded me the film "Blade Runner." This channeling of such a great film/novel makes me smile. Beautiful Androids.  
It's his most ready to wear collection to date in my opinion.  
To view the whole collection check it out here

EL LOOK
(Vintage Orange cape, Vintage Bowler hat, )
it's a bummer I did not take more pictures of my look. next time.

XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...