11.18.2013

//PARTYS// THE GIRL WITH THE MOST CAKE!!!

LAS AMIGAS!!
SELF PORTRAIT BY ME ;)

EL LOOK
Trenta ñiera Doll 
(Betsey Johnson dress, Vintage silver glitter oxfords, Rose Bowl Jewelry
 finds necklace and cuff, Rings are presents, Silver blazer Max Azria Collection)

THE DRESS
Let them eat Cake…
Marie Antoinette Blue tulle and more tulle dress a classic shape to a traditional, "Quinceañera dress."
Betsey Johnson was my favorite designer when I was fifth teen and fifth teen years later her designs still capture my fancy. I LOVE Betsey!! 
I never had a quince… it was never my style. So to have one 15 years after makes me laugh of joy.
CAKE CAKE CAKE…
Ya Queremos Pastel. 

EL VALS
A Solo in prompt to dance to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs track "Heads will roll"
How fitting to my Marie Antoinette blue dress. LOL
Dance Dance Dance
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...