11.01.2013

THE GLAM UNICORN LIFE!!!

 
(COSTUMES PARTY PEOPLE- THE FORTUNE TELLER, KLAUS NOMI, HELL RAISER, AND MY FRIENDS THE FAIRIES)

EL LOOK
UNICORN LADY
(Nasty Gal Collection Pastel Coat which I've always call it my "Unicorn faux fur coat."
Vintage Vivienne Tam Sky blue knit dress with white paillettes sequins, ruffle white socks, and Senso Pale Mint boots)

 Another amazing Halloween. I've always love Unicorns and perhaps I was one in a past life... MAGIC.It's was great playing with make up and glitter as always. GLAM it UP.The long white hair kept me warm,  yet annoyed me at the same time it gets in the way and it hides my face. I do love my short hair! Shorthair don't care... Let's show that FACE!! hehe
I truly love Halloween, for the magic and the scary.
UNICORNS ARE REAL!!!
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...