2.07.2014

ALEX THE BEAR AND THE BEATLES 50TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

WE LOVE YOU BEATLES...OH, YES WE DO!!!

Today marks the 50th anniversary of the British invasion and Beatle mania, February 7th, 1964. When they took a jump to the other side of the pond, there first trip to the US with a first destination NYC for the infamous Ed Sullivan Show. The Beatles have always been a HUGE rebelliously influence in my life; musically, spiritually, creatively and beyond. I guess to some there it was a little odd that your favorite band was...The Beatles and that your school girl crush was Paul Mc Cartney considering it was the 90's... My biggest regret...to have not been born in the right era to truly participate in the mania...alas I love the internet so truce.
 I only wish I could have seen them play live.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
FROM A BRIT TO ANOTHER BRIT
HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY !!!
XO
Aleister C. Bear 
(aka Alex the Bear)


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...