2.26.2014

//EXHIBITIONS// A JOURNEY OF A DRESS BY DVF

EL LOOK
MOD PLAY
(Vintage Color Block Shift Dress, Faubourg Du Temple Sheer Bomber jacket, JC patent leather flats)

LACMA: DVF JOURNEY OF A DRESS
Congrats to Diane Von Furstenber for 40 years to creating the infamous "wrap dress" which is very flattering on most body types. Loved seeing Diane's portraits throughout the years, especially the series by one of my favorites... Mr. Andy Warhol. Left me wishing... to have been captured by the pop art icon himself and to have my own room of full of Warhols. How grand that would have been...The Latina Edie...LOL
The exhibition opens up to 40 years of textile prints... the walls and floors covered in prints which as a creative I enjoyed the most out of the presentation.
 I just love how well it was curated it was personal, tribute but FUN.
If your in L.A. check it out exhibition runs until April 1, 2014.
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...