4.16.2014

CALIFORNIA + NEVADA POP :) featuring Alex the Bear

(PHOTOS BY ME)

SPRING ROAD TRIP
featuring Alex the Bear 
(a.k.a. my partner in crime)
We hit the road early...4am early. Being suck in traffic was not allowed on the ultimate California road trip with the B-52's tunes blazing through the car speakers. California is such a magical state. You can be in city and in just a some miles escape to the ocean, mountains, desert and more. 
An escape to fresh air. 
Usually I tend to escape to the other part of California...more desert... Palm Springs -Indio for Coachella weekends for my half birthday treat but this year's line-up was not epic enough for me. 
You have to mix it up. California is huge!!! I kept thinking are we in Nevada yet... Most of the photos  in this story are of beautiful California. 
Stay Tune for the Nevada adventures shots on my next blog story.
MAGIC.
XO

EL LOOK
ROADTRIP POP
(Vintage cardigan sweater, Vegan leather joggers by Topshop, Rose graphic tee by Hollywood Made Jewel Tone Gradient sunnies from F21, Lattice White Jellies by American Apparel)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...