4.21.2014

//LOOKS// ONLY IN L.A.... EASTER STYLE!!!

ONLY IN L.A.
A beautiful day...the perfect sunny day to play. The Easter Bunny left me these pretty easter egg like printed oxfords by Miista. One of my favorite London shoes brands. I have a feeling these beauties are going to be one of my new favorite shoes. Adult Easter is all about decadence... sweets and more sweets. One of the perks of being an adult is that you can eat sweets all day while swimming and laying out by the pool. Listening/dancing to the curated sounds of Kitsuné France dj sets of their week long invasion of fashion/music events hosted by beautiful Roosevelt Hotel.  
A Photo Diary of my Easter Bunny Adventures in L.A. until Next Year :)
XO

EL LOOK
CITY BUNNY
(Unif floral blouse, Missguided Wine crush Velvet skirt, Miista Allison oxfords)
POOL BUNNY
(F21 White mesh detail cheeky and bandeau with Cooperative Pink glitter gladiator jellies sandals)


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...