6.07.2014

//LOOKS// WATERCOLOR ALLEY BABE featuring L.A. SANTEE ALLEY

 
 
 
 
 
(photos by my mom and myself)

As downtown L.A. native, I grew up walking distance to the Santee alley. On weekends back in the 80's and 90's. That's right ... I'm an eighties baby...90's child and millennium young adult. lol. 
Santee alley has a place in my heart, from the vendor cheerful yelling of their bargain prices or deals to chaos of people and the street vendors and their yummy food. Hustle at it's finest. A lot of things have change in downtown L.A. which is a debating issue to me... Some is good... some is bad and some just plain yuppie which makes me uneasy.
Santee Alley or  El Callejon is just amazing and is actually only getting better.
I still love going to el callejon with my mother, she took my candids. LOL.
XO

EL LOOK
CITY WATERCOLOR BABE
(Vintage hand painted watercolor strokes knit tunic,  Pale Mint Senso leather booties with my new Santee Alley Sunnies)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...