10.07.2014

//ART// DONALD DRAWBERTSON ROBERTS LIVE AT COLETTE PARIS

 
(Photos captured by me and some  helpful strangers)

DONALD DRAWBERTSON ROBERTS LIVE AT COLETTE PARIS
featuring Alex the Bear
The super talented Donald "Drawbertson" Robertson is just cool. I was super fortunate to stop by Colette early after my brisk ala fresco lunch in the Tuileries garden, where there he was in mid drawing these beautiful ladies with acrylic paint and a flat paint brush dancing away at the garage door. Beautiful Street Art.
The store was already packed... Colette is always packed, as I looked up to see his creating live in person... just darling but bold. I've only seen his work through his mush loved instagram account and it's magical in person. His in store live art making consisted of re making Colette's paper bags into one of kind bags. While promoting his newest collaboration with Smashbox; a classic red lipstick which I purchased... a girl can never have to many red lipsticks.
Plus I got to pick out a custom bag which I'm going to frame by the way.
XO

EL LOOK
ART WALK
(Nasty gal Mint Wet skater skirt, Top Shop window pane button up, tights, Yes b/w stitched oxfords with my vintage bowler hat and leather jacket.)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...