12.04.2014

//LOOKS// A RAINY STROLLL...

 
 
 
 
(photos by me and François)

OH PARIS...
It rains so much in Paris, that since it's raining here in Los Angeles it felt right to post a throwback Thursday from last month. LOL
I lost my umbrella in Berlin last year and frankly have not found the need to purchased a new one... since in L.A. it rains very seldom. With that being said, they were times on my last stay in Paris that I needed an umbrella but I got lucky with the partly cloudy weather this time around. Except for this day where the lovely stroll ended up too wet... making me jump into the nearest metro. Plus I had my groceries for dinner. #Yum

EL LOOK
Autumn Mod
(Come Together California vegan leather Trench , Topshop Stripe Mock Neck Mod dress, Vintage Bowler hat, JC flats and happy socks netting socks)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...