7.06.2015

//LOOKS// BEACH BUM + SHARK WEEK ...


Photos by my friends and ME! (art direction by me)

GREETINGS FROM SUMMER...
Hope everyone had a chance to relax and have fun on this "long weekend," a dedicated celebration of our Independence from the British on July 4th, 1776.

My many apologies, I have not blogged in a long time... I wanted to but my work schedules this last two months have been puzzling. Only hours off... not a weekend or even a day...just hours and in those hours well... sleep and eating were the most important musts. Alas... the life when your filming.
I've instagram some solo adventures of the last two months... which I'll will pick my best of...later on this week. This last weekend was the first full weekend I've have so.... I just chilled and relaxed doing nothing really expect for my beach bum mornings and afternoons. The Ocean was calling me. 
I am a mermaid after all. 
XO

SHARK WEEK
Every year the Discovery Channel, dedicates a lovely week in the summer to sharks... Sharks are beautiful yet wild. It is that wildness that makes them scary... but think about it... you would be misunderstood... thought of as scary and dangerous if the only way you could touch something and be able to truly tell the difference between a fish or seal (aka real shark food) vs a swimmer or surfer (not shark food) was to chew on it first to figure it out... because well... you have no hands and not the greatest eyesight compared to humans... You would be misunderstood too...

Sharks play a very important role in the oceans... that the average fish does not. Sharks are the top of the food chain in all oceans. They eat the disease and dead fish as well as other creatures... In that role, they keep populations of fish healthy and in proper proportion for their ecosystem. 
Fact: Sharks eat 2% of their body weight when they eat. That is less then what humans eat.

CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE


EL LOOK
BEACH BUM
(Beach Scene Monokini from F21, Vintage denim skirt, Unif Shady's Sunglasses in Hologram, Jelly Sandals from my travels in London.) 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...