4.23.2013

//COACHELLA// WK2 DAY ONE...FEELING THE LOVE...

EL LOOK
HOT HOT DENIM
(Vintage booties, American Apparel Denim Skirt, Vintage Polka Dot Bustier)
JAPANDROIDS
  LOCAL NATIVES
PASSION PIT
METRIC
(all band and atmosphere photos are taken by me)

FRIDAY WEEKEND 2
What a first day!! I missed Modest Mouse because of too many great bands playing at the same time! Its makes it so hard to jump in.
It was my first time seeing, "Blur" and man.... They're so much fun! They played all the hits. I was in total awe when Graham strummed his guitar to "Beetle Bum." Plus, sexiness energy of Damon and Alex = love. It was also my first time seeing The Stone Roses, they started off their set with psychedelic jam "I want to be Adored." Lead singer Ian Brown still as awkward yet charming as his music videos.
Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs... girl!! I LOVE YOU!! kind of cried then "Maps" was played...ahhh the memories of living in San Francisco and attending Art School.
Oh my Sparks!! Bringing TRUE performance art to Coachella!
I just cried while dancing of course. I just LOVE YOU SPARKS!!
Stay tune for my emotional break down of Saturday nights performers... LOL
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...