4.25.2013

//COACHELLA// WK2 DAY TWO...O.M.G. NEW ORDER!!!


EL LOOK
FRUITY TIE DYE
(Lazy Oaf fruit tee, BDG ombre tie dye denim shorts, Ecote motocycle booties)
(all band and atmosphere photos are taken by me)
SATURDAY WEEKEND 2
From hip hop realness from"2 Chainz" to epic reunions of the "Violent Femmes", and "Postal Service". In which I must admit, it was the emotional flash back starter of the evening. Ah, the melancholy words of Postal Service's "Give Up" Album.
Knee injury and all "Cafe Tacvba" made me dance like if my life depended on it. Amazing. Bravomisimo batos locos.
O.M.G. I still can't believe I saw, "New Order!!"
New Order- Joy Division is one of my all time favorite bands. I was a little sadden that Peter Hook was not on bass. Alas, the show must go on.
I love you Ian Curtis!!
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...