11.19.2014

//LOOKS// SPORTY LUXE X ALEXANDER WANG + HM

(photos by me)

SPORTY LUXE
featuring my new Alexander Wang + HM collaboration
First of all I made it through!!!!! 7am click after click... refresh after refresh...the site had crashed with in seconds. It was my first time doing the designer collaboration collection purely online... I've only done the store line game. Let me just say, done experiences are intense.  Expect online you do get to release some shopping stress for yelling at you computer. LOL 
My package game early morning over the weekend, I was a little scared to open it because I did not try it on... it look oversized online on the model which I loved. So I was hoping a size small would be oversized on me too... I'm several different sizes at HM... So Mr. Wang you did well. It's oversized and the material is nice has a great hand quality. :)
XO

EL LOOK
(Alexander Wang + HM dress, UO socks, Steven Leather Flatforms)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...