12.27.2009

Day to Night...Another Part time Punk...

When Punk discovers Barney's or should I say... Barney's reaches out to the streets.. :) Part time punk ... Don't get me wrong, I love Barney's but I want to be able to buy more than one item at a time. I always feel guilty when I splurge, but honestly i shouldn't feel that way. I deserve nice things.   :)



The key is to always mix expensive with affordable items.
And now the more affordable picks...
Punky look Day to night featuring Forever 21.



Heritage1981- leatherette moto jacket-$38.90
F21-lace biker shorts-$7.80
F21-cosmic tie dye-$17.80
F21- PU studded booties- $24.80
F21-sunglasses- $ 5.80
F21- bracelets-$14.80 and studed -$6.80

P.S. Nothing beats Authentic Vintage!
 Plus your recycling many Cheers to that.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...